We believe that the dynamics of the global market have today reached such a degree of complexity that they do not allow errors of any kind, both in the decision-making processes that govern the companies and in the commercial choices they make to establish or consolidate positions in the market. Most of the time these circumstances can have legal implications that can have a significant impact on corporate life.
Constant attention to these dynamics is therefore necessary through experienced and attentive professionals who can best advise the entrepreneur in his daily choices.
What is Continuous Business Legal Advice
Continuous Legal Advice is a particular tool useful to companies that cannot or do not want to adopt an internal legal department and that wish, however, to be followed from a legal point of view in the course of entrepreneurial activity and their corporate and commercial affairs.
The added value of the Continuous Business Legal Advice of the Iacovazzi Law Firm is to obtain the services of professionals with specific expertise in corporate and international trade, able to provide targeted advice to the growth of the company and the correct management of corporate governance.
Who is the Business Lawyer
The business lawyer, a novelty in the Italian panorama, provides the entrepreneur with a 360-degree consultancy, flexible and dynamic and above all with the guarantee of a remuneration determined in advance in a lump sum, in compliance with the provisions of Article 25 of the Italian Forensic Code of Conduct.
The Consultant has a fundamental role, in agreement with the entrepreneur, on many aspects of business life, from relations with employees to those with suppliers and customers, but not only, the business lawyer promotes a consultancy centred on providing an overview to all those involved in entrepreneurial activity, be they other lawyers, accountants, consultants, stakeholders, consumers and public opinion, a vision that combines legal and financial implications.
The services included in the Continuous Business Legal Advice for companies:
- oral and written opinions on the main legal issues, updated to the most recent jurisprudence;
- Consultancy and assistance in the field of national and international Commercial Contracts (analysis and correction of the contract and the related clauses with the exception of the complete drafting);
- Writing of letters and warnings;
- Advice and assistance on Corporate Law and Governance;
- Advice and legal assistance on Industrial Property;
- Legal advice and assistance in the areas of Financial Statements, Ratings and Reporting;
- Heritage Planning and Protection;
- Pre-litigation legal advice and assistance;
- Extrajudicial debt recovery, including international;
- International tax, tax and customs consultancy;
- Consultancy during negotiations with trade unions, workers, contractors, banks and other credit and insurance institutions;
- In-house consulting for a set number of hours.