Industrial and Intellectual Property is the great grouping of personal and property rights connected to the creation and exploitation of intellectual works, be they artistic or technical, which represent the maximum expression of the human ability to create and design.
Our Intellectual Property expertise
We have always been committed to protecting the intellectual property of our clients, with particular reference to industrial property and copyright.
We address all the issues related to extrajudicial and judicial protection in the specialised sections, with particular reference to:
- registration of trademarks, patents and projects at national and international level;
- protection of trademarks and patents;
- patenting of plant varieties;
- supplementary protection certificates;
- unfair competition;
- customs violations;
- copyright (literary, artistic, publishing, etc.);
- Copyright protection.
Furthermore, thanks to a consolidated international partnership, we provide advice and protection for the registration of trademarks worldwide and on litigation management, also in arbitration.