“If you do not compete on the global market you do not compete at all”E.Nash, U.S. Marketing Strategist
International Trade, growing your business abroad
When we talk about International Trade and business internationalisation, we mean a phenomenon, increasingly widespread among small and medium enterprises, aimed at exporting products and/or services originally related to their national territory.
The advantages of International Trade and business internationalisation
The ability to internationalise allows companies to target new markets and acquire new customers, as well as coming into contact with new production and commercial environments.
To internationalise a company, we need human, commercial and economic resources and capabilities, as well as strategic planning that allows us to obtain an important position in the market, and innovation and quality that will guarantee excellence in the sector in question.
To do this, it is essential to be physically present on foreign territory, and this can be achieved, for example, through establishing a branch of the company, or through participation in major international trade fairs.
The phenomenon of corporate internationalisation is increasingly accepted by companies that intend to expand and target new market segments.
Services for International Trade and business internationalisation provide by the Firm:
- Check-up on foreign markets and country risk
- Establishment and acquisition of foreign companies
- Opening sales points abroad
- Company due diligence and assistance in international corporate law
- Assistance for commercial and real estate investments abroad
- Drafting and revising international commercial contracts
- Drafting business plans in the language
- Follow-up on start-up and internationalisation processes
- Participation and assistance at international trade fairs
- Search for foreign business partners
- Export Manager Services