Is Italian Real Estate a good investment?
The Italian real estate market has no crisis. Nowadays, many investors, individuals, and companies continue to buy property in Italy due to the favorable situation generated by the decrease in prices.
In Italy, the southern regions are becoming more popular despite the evergreen Tuscany, Liguria, Umbria, and Lake district.
Apulia (Puglia) enjoys excellent attention at the moment thanks to low prices, a beautiful territory, and modern infrastructures.
We provide advice and legal assistance in Italian Real Estate law, on the principal real estate transactions, from trading to buying and selling.
The proven experience of our professionals, both nationally and internationally, guarantees high reliability in the management of sales and rentals of residential and commercial properties, lease contracts, company sales and rentals and procurement, also ensuring constant updates on legislation and case law linked to the main issues of real estate law such as:
- property and ownership;
- real rights over other people’s property;
- property circulation;
- property protection;
- neighborhood relations;
- property sale and transcription;
- communion and condominium;
- the right to build and the administrative process that characterizes it and civil and criminal protection relating to urban irregularities.
We also assist you in the search for the best private and commercial property investments in Italy and abroad, thanks to our network of specialized professionals, assisting you in all the negotiation stages, drafting the necessary contracts, and managing all the paperwork relating to the sale and rental of residential and commercial properties.
Our Notary service in Real Estate Law matter.
Thanks to our international partnership with SLIG NOTARIES, we can help our international clients in buying & selling process.
How to Buy Italian Real Estate
All you have to do is just:
- Give us a Power of Attorney
- give us your desired property details
- Choose your perfect property in Italy or everywhere in the world, both residential or commercial
- Send us all documents to get a personal or corporate tax code, bank account and prepare the contract in front of the Notary
All we’d be doing is:
- Assist you in visiting the property
- Set all your docs such as visas, personal (Codice fiscale) and corporate tax code, and bank account
- Legally check all property details and documents
- Draft an offer on your behalf
- Exchange the preliminary contract or attend the buying/selling process at the Notary premises
- Give you the keys
Support to search for properties in Italy and abroad.
We also support you in finding the best private and commercial real estate investments in Italy and abroad, thanks to our network of specialized professionals, assisting you in all phases of negotiation, drafting the necessary contracts, and managing all the paperwork related to the buying and selling process of residential and commercial properties.