Why buy a property in the United Kingdom?
The United Kingdom’s Real estate market has no crisis. Every day, a large number of investors, individuals and companies continue to buy property in England, Wales and Scotland, also due to the favourable situation generated by the decrease in prices.
In The United Kingdom, London is always the favourite destination, but the southern regions are becoming more and more popular despite the evergreen big cities and historic sites like Oxford and Cambridge. Cambria and Cornwall enjoy excellent attention at the moment thanks to the still low prices, a beautiful territory and quite modern infrastructures.
Our Conveyance service for the United Kingdom’s Real Estate
As International Law Firm, also based in London, we provide advice and legal assistance in the United Kingdom’s Real estate market, on the principal real estate transactions, from trading to buying and selling, through our Conveyance Solicitors.
The proven experience of our professionals, both nationally and internationally, guarantees high reliability in the management of sales and rentals of residential and commercial properties, lease contracts, company sales and rentals and procurement, also ensuring constant updates on legislation and case law linked to the main issues of real estate law such as:
- Property and ownership
- Landlord and Tenant agreements
- property circulation
- property protection and management
- neighbourhood relations
- Property sale and Land register
- Buy to rent and rent to buy
- Holiday properties
We also assist you in the search for the best private and commercial property investments in England and Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, thanks to our network of specialised professionals, assisting you in all the negotiation stages, drafting the necessary contracts and managing all the paperwork relating to the sale and rental of residential and commercial properties.
Our Notary service in Real Estate Law matter.
Thanks to our international partnership with SLIG NOTARIES, we can help our global clients in the buying & selling process.
How to buy a property in the United Kingdom
All you have to do is just:
- Give us a Power of Attorney (if you are abroad you can use our notary service);
- give us your desired property details.
- Choose your perfect property in the United Kingdom or everywhere in the world, both residential or commercial
- Send us all documents to prepare the agreement
All we’d be doing is:
- Assist you in finding and visiting the property
- Set all your docs such as visas and bank account
- Legally check all property details and documents
- Draft an offer on your behalf and negotiate it
- Exchange the contract
- Give you the keys