The wine sector.
Today, the Italian and European wine sector is one of the most successful in the international markets with its constantly growing sales and the quality of its products.
The legislation that regulates the sector is one of the most complex and delicate due to increasingly stringent regulations in favour of consumer protection, quality and territory.
Legal advice in Wine Law.
The Italian and European companies in the sector, be they startuppers or experienced, today have an additional ally in Iacovazzi International Law Firm as a partner for legal and commercial advice.
We deal with all the aspects related to the activities affecting the wine sector, from production to labelling, from DOC/IG regulation to the search for commercial channels and adaptation to foreign markets.
Iacovazzi Law Firm, whose partners are members of the Italian Sommelier Association, deals in particular with advice and legal assistance in:
– National and international regulations of the wine sector.
– Cellar practices, regulations, labelling and food law.
– DOC/DOCG and IG designations.
– Commercial contracts.
– Protection of trademarks and industrial property.
– Due diligence and evaluation of companies in the wine sector.
– Start-ups, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, consortia.
– Acquisitions of commercial real estate properties.
– Foreign markets and italian taxation.
Looking for advice on Italian Wine law?
Contact us today or fill out the form below