Choose Flat Fee Business Legal Advice, a smart choice for companies’ everyday legal compliance.
We believe that the dynamics of the global market have now reached a degree of complexity that does not allow for errors of any kind, both in the decision-making processes that govern companies and in the commercial choices they make to assert themselves or consolidate their positions in the market.
Most of the time, these circumstances can have legal implications such as to significantly affect corporate life.
Constant attention to these dynamics is therefore necessary through experienced and attentive professionals who can best advise the entrepreneur in his daily choices.
What is FLAT Fee Business Legal Advice.
The FLAT Fee Business Legal Advice is a particularly useful tool for companies that cannot or do not want to adopt an internal legal office and who wish, however, to be followed from a legal point of view in the course of their entrepreneurial activity and their corporate and commercial affairs.
The added value of our FLAT Legal Consultancy is to obtain the services:
- specific to international corporate and commercial matters;
- aimed at the growth of the company and the proper management of corporate governance;
at a fixed monthly cost;
The “Temporary In-house” service for your company
With the “Temporary In-house” service, your company will be able to exploit all the potential of in-house legal support at an advantageous cost, without giving up the convenience of a lawyer in the company, but with the flexibility of a time-based relationship.
Our service is dedicated to companies that need temporary on-site support in times of particular work peak or that need to temporarily outsource additional work.
You can choose our support in the company on the basis of specific hourly packages with the convenience of a pre-established cost.
Who is the Business Lawyer?
The business lawyer, a novelty on the Italian scene, provides the entrepreneur with comprehensive, flexible and dynamic advice with the guarantee of a fixed fee previously determined, in compliance with the provisions of Article 25 of the Forensic Code of Ethics.
The Consultant has a fundamental role, in concert with the entrepreneur, in many aspects of business life, from relations with employees to those with suppliers and customers.
The business lawyer also promotes consultancy based on providing an overview to all those involved in entrepreneurial activity, whether they are other lawyers, accountants, consultants, stakeholders, consumers and public opinion, a vision that combines legal implications with financial and tax implications.
The services included in the FLAT Fee Business Legal Advice for companies:
- oral and written opinions on the main legal issues, updated to the most recent jurisprudence;
- Consultancy and assistance in matters of national and international Commercial Contracts (analysis and correction of the contract and related clauses with the exception of the complete drafting);
- Drafting of letters and warnings;
- Consultancy and assistance in matters of Corporate Law and Governance;
- Legal advice and assistance in the field of industrial property;
- Legal advice and assistance in the field of Financial Statements, Ratings and Financial Reporting;
- Real Estate Planning and Protection;
- Pre-litigation legal advice and assistance;
- Extrajudicial debt collection, including international;
- International tax, fiscal and customs advice;
- Consultancy in the negotiation phase with trade unions, workers, contractors, banks and other credit and insurance institutions;
- In-house consultancy for a set number of hours.