“If you are not competing globally, you are not competing at all”E.Nash, U.S. Marketing Strategist
International Trade, growing your business abroad
When we talk about International Trade and business internationalization, we mean a phenomenon, increasingly widespread among small and medium enterprises, aimed at exporting products and/or services originally related to their national territory.
The advantages of International Trade and business internationalisation
The ability to internationalize allows companies to target new markets and acquire new customers and come into contact with new products and commercial environments.
To internationalize a company, we need human, commercial, and economic resources and capabilities and strategic planning to obtain an important position in the market and innovation and quality that will guarantee excellence in the sector in question.
To do this, it is essential to be physically present in foreign territory.
This can be achieved, for example, through establishing a branch of the company or participation in major international trade fairs.
The phenomenon of corporate internationalization is increasingly accepted by companies that intend to expand and target new market segments.
Services for business provided by our Law Firm:
- Check-up on foreign markets and country risk
- Establishment and acquisition of foreign companies
- Opening sales points abroad
- Company due diligence and assistance in international corporate law
- Assistance for commercial and real estate investments abroad
- Drafting and revising international commercial contracts
- Drafting business plans in the language
- Follow-up on start-up and internationalization processes
- Participation and assistance at international trade fairs
- Search for foreign business partners
- Export Manager Services