International Arbitration is an alternative way to litigation in Court.
Ordinary justice problems relating to the excessive duration of proceedings and decision times and the increasingly unsustainable costs compared to the quality of the services provided, more and more, lead to arbitration as a practical, out-of-court alternative method for settling disputes in the civil sphere.
The International Arbitration procedures.
Arbitration, whether monocratic or with a panel of arbitrators, produces different benefits for the parties involved:
- fast procedural times;
- specialization of the arbitrators in the matter of the dispute;
- possibility of defining the arbitration clause;
- applicability of all civil procedural rules to guarantee the parties;
- full validity of the arbitrator’s decision (award).
International Arbitration may be requested by one or both parties depending on the subject matter, contractual or non-contractual – when there is:
- activation of the arbitration clause present in the contract or other deed;
- written agreement
- pre-contractual liability;
- unfair competition;
- condominium dispute
- unjust enrichment;
- repetition of undue payment;
- determination of biological damage, non-pecuniary and existential;
- corporate law dispute;
- labor dispute;
- banking law dispute;
- dispute concerning public or private tenders;
- dispute in advertising or sports.
- Inheritance law dispute.
We assist our clients in national and international arbitration procedures and alternative dispute resolution procedures (ADR), protecting the clients and assisting them in achieving the best settlement solution.