Corporate Law and Governance
We provide legal assistance and advice on Corporate Law and governance issues for companies both nationally and internationally.
The importance of Corporate Law and governance in company management strategies.
We have many years of experience in Corporate Law issues at the national and international level, assisting companies in the establishment and management of companies located in major foreign countries, with particular regard to relations between shareholders, extraordinary transactions and the governance of listed companies, in the opening of new offices, also abroad, and corporate litigation, providing clients with constant and effective professional support.
- Establishment of foreign commercial companies in Italy and abroad
- National mergers and cross-border mergers
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Company Due Diligence
- Drafting of Foreign Investment Holding Policies
- Purchase of company shares/Private Equity
- Drawing up and assistance in the stipulation of shareholders’ agreements
- Representation at shareholders’ meetings
- Buying and selling of business complexes
- Joint ventures
- Corporate reorganisation
- Protection of industrial property rights
- Establishment and registration of permanent organisations of foreign companies
- Trusts and guarantees for property claims
- Constitution of non-profit organisations
- Corporate litigation
- Internationalisation and Start-Up of companies abroad
What is Continuous Legal Advice for Businesses?
Continuous Legal Advice is a particularly useful tool for companies that cannot or do not want to set up an internal legal office and who wish, however, to be guided from the legal point of view during business activities and their corporate and commercial affairs.
The added value provided by Continuous Legal Advice from us is obtaining the services of professionals with specific expertise in international corporate and commercial matters, who can give advice aimed at company growth and correct management of corporate governance.
Who is a Business Lawyer?
The business lawyer, new on the Italian scene, provides business owners with flexible and dynamic advice, and above all with the guarantee of a single fee agreed in advance, in compliance with the provisions of Article 25 of the Lawyers’ Code of Conduct.
The Adviser has a fundamental role, in agreement with the business owner, in many aspects of company life, from employee relations to those with suppliers and customers. In addition, the business lawyer also provides consultancy centred on providing an overview of all the parties involved in business activity, be they other lawyers, accountants, consultants, stakeholders, consumers or public opinion, an overview that combines legal and financial implications.
The services included in Continuous Legal Advice for companies:
- Oral and written opinions on the main legal issues, updated with the most recent case law;
- Advice and assistance in the field of commercial contracts (analysis and correction of the contract and related clauses, excluding full drafting);
- Drafting letters and warnings;
- Advice and assistance in Corporate Law and governance matters;
- Legal advice and assistance with employment law;
- Pre-litigation legal advice and assistance;
- Extrajudicial credit recovery, including international;
- International customs, tax and financial advice;
- Advice during negotiations with unions, workers, contractors, banks and other credit and insurance institutions;
- In-house consultancy for a pre-established number of hours.
- How to manage a foreign company avoiding risks
- Buy an Italian Company, a chance to invest in the Italian market.
- How To Invest in Argentina with knowledge
- Investing in Italy today is more convenient with the Special Economic Zones.
- Loss-Making Companies and Distribution of Dividends
- Doing Business in Denmark