Corporate Compliance in the management of business risk
Whatever the business activity, the business sector or the company size, it is advisable to be protected against the legal risks related to its management and operation resulting from the activities of the administrative bodies and those of its employees towards public and private entities.
Prevention also means structuring the right business choices in an increasingly global and evolved market in order to prevent risks.
Establishing a company on the national or international market involves the adoption of correct internal procedures and strict rules to be followed and enforced, as well as the adoption of organisational models aimed at preventing illegal or harmful conduct for the company itself.
Our Services in the Corporate Compliance matter
Our Law Firm provides a guided Corporate Compliance service which is useful for verifying and preventing all business management risks through the analysis and consequent adoption of measures aimed at avoiding risks associated with the most common corporate and commercial processes, by:
Adopting specific action plans for the prevention of national and international business risks
- Drafting Tax – Corporate Compliance plans
- Drafting internal policies
- Drafting plans in compliance with Italian Legislative decrees 231/01 (Organisational Model) – 231/17 (Anti-Money Laundering) – 679/16 (Privacy) and 81/08 (Safety at Work)
- Drafting international governance plans to prevent the commission of tax offences
- Drafting Foreign Investment Holding Policies