The protection of your interest is a key point for us
Contract Law is a key point for companies dealing with clients and suppliers both domestically and worldwide.
We provide assistance and advice to individuals and companies in the drafting and signing of commercial contracts of any kind, ensuring an accurate analysis of clients’ problems at every stage.
Our Contract Law expertise.
Drawing up a good contract, especially if it is stipulated with a foreign operator or person, leads to the conclusion of good business avoiding surprises during the execution phase of the latter.
Many are disputes arising from contracts, and if these are properly drafted, they avoid problems for the signatories.
Our Contract Law practice.
Our expert lawyers assist clients in drafting national and international contracts, also with the help of experts in Legal English, with targeted meetings and negotiations on the spot.
Therefore, a careful examination of the question will be the basis of the first meeting with the client to achieve the purpose that the contract must pursue … the perfect deal !!!
The main contracts dealt with:
- National and international real estate purchase;
- Corporate contracts, shareholder agreements, sales, mergers, and acquisitions;
- Contractor agreements and supply contracts;
- Trust constitution agreements;
- Business network contracts;
- Website policies
- Foreign Investment Holding Policies
- Employment contracts;
- National and international agency contracts;
- National and international distribution contracts;
- Contracts for the purchase and sale of goods and services;
- Contracts for the purchase and sale of know-how;
- Tenders and Procurements.
Book an initial consultation with us
Select the matter you wish to discuss, our lawyers will advise you on the best legal solutions and strategies for your needs.
- Pharmaceutical Contracts Drafting: Avoiding pitfalls with expert advice
- Mastering Agency Agreements in Italy: Essential Tips and Expert Guidance
- 5 mistakes to Avoid in the International Distribution Agreement
- Are you ready for tenders in Italy?
- Italian solicitor and due diligence
- Investing in Italian hotels and accommodation properties