IT Law and legal advice in Esport’s Tournament are a key sector of our Law Firm.
We are based in one of the Regions most productive in the IT sector with many companies investing in new technologies and research.
The Importance of IT Law for Business
Today, the Internet and information technology are the primary tools for disseminating information, be it of a general or commercial nature.
Anyone who today has a PC or smartphone can get in touch with millions of people around the world and have access to an unlimited number of information.
However, the Internet and computer science have their own rules that should be followed, especially for those who build their business with such tools.
Our e-sport experts assist clients in the management and regulation of all aspects related to internet presence and IT law, providing:
- Advice and legal assistance to e-commerce
- Tax advise and support for IT commercial activities
- Protection of software and intellectual property
- Editing and implementation of policy for websites
- Privacy protection linked to internet presence
- Drafting of the principal online contracts, IT, e-commerce, Esports
- Consumer protection in online sales
- Legal assistance in computer crimes
- Legal aid in the security of computer systems
Esports Tournments Legal Assistance
Our firm provides professional legal advice to players and companies who play Esports Tournament, dealing with international contracts and managing negotiations between companies and players with particular attention to the parties’ clauses and interests.
Our IT Law Team will guide and represent players and companies during the entire process, from the engagement to the contract’s exchange.