Information on the Processing of Personal Data
The interested parties are informed that the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (cd. “Personal Data Protection Code” – hereinafter referred to as the “Code”) and the EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity, “GDPR”) provide for the protection of the processing of personal data.
In compliance with the provisions of the Code, the GDPR and the legislation in force on the subject, the Data Processing by Legalebari.it will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency in respect of fundamental rights and freedoms, the dignity of the Interested, with particular reference to privacy, personal identity and the right to protection of Personal Data.
This information is provided pursuant to Art. 13 of the Code as well as pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR and is subject to updates of which advertising is given on this site. We therefore recommend that you regularly check this Policy and refer to the latest version.
- Sites involved.
The websites affected by this information are:
- Data controller Avv. Alessandro Iacovazzi, data controller, with registered office in Via Guglielmo Oberdan, no.12 70014 Conversano BA (IT) guarantees compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data by providing the following information about the processing of data communicated or otherwise collected during browsing this site as well as on the study sites.
- Personal data subject to processing and its purpose
Data generated by access the site
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Iacovazzi law firm’s websites acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
These data (such as domain names, IP addresses, operating system used, type of browser device used for connection) are not accompanied by any additional personal information and are used to: i) obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site; ii) manage control requirements on how to use it, iii) ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes.
The legal basis that legitimises the processing of such data is the need to make usable the functionality of the site as a result of user access.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The personal data provided by the user through forms are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- a) to carry out the activities of relations with the client in order to obtain advice for which separate information will be specifically signed; b) for the periodic sending, by e-mail, of newsletters and advertising material. Only the e-mail address is requested, for the sole purpose of sending newsletters. Registration is subject to acceptance of specific, free and informed consent (GDPR-Art.6, paragraph 1, letter a) The data are processed exclusively by authorised and trained personnel (GDPR-Art.29) or by any persons responsible for maintaining the web platform or sending newsletters (appointed in this case external managers). The data will not be disseminated or transferred to non-EU countries. The data are stored until the possible “dis-registration”, freely available at any time through the link contained at the bottom of each message sent (GDPR-Art.13, paragraph 2, letter f) Failure to provide the email address and consent will make it impossible to obtain the newsletter service;
c) in the presence of specific consent, to receive updates on our activities and reports on the publication of blog posts;
The legal basis that legitimises the processing is the execution of a contract that the interested party declares to want to be part of or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the same. In the cases expressly indicated, the legal basis is instead the consent freely provided by the interested party.
Data collected through the Mailchimp and Mailmunch platforms.
In sending communications, Iacovazzi Law Firm avails itself of the Mailchimp and Mailmunch third platforms, which, through statistical tracking systems (for example web beacons), allow to detect the opening of a message, the clicks made on the hyperlinks contained in the internal email, from which IP address or which type of browser the email is opened with, and other similar details. The collection of such data is functional to the use of the platform and is an integral part of the functionality of the system for sending messages.
The legal basis is the consent freely given by the interested party.
- Nature of the provision Apart from what is specified for the navigation data and for the data collected through the Mailchimp and Mailmunch platforms, the provision of data:
- with respect to the purposes referred to in letters a), b) is optional but any refusal will make it impossible for Iacovazzi Law Firm to give effect to the contractual commitments undertaken.
• compared to the purposes referred to in letter c), it is also optional and their use is conditional upon the issue of an explicit consent. Any refusal will make it impossible for Iacovazzi Law Firm to send newsletters and advertising material or invitations to events and initiatives.
- Modality of treatment and data retention periods
The collected data will be processed using electronic or automated means, computerised and telematic, or through manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security of the same. c
In any case, Iacovazzi law firm practices rules that prevent the retention of data indefinitely and therefore limits the storage time in compliance with the principle of minimisation of data processing.
- Subjects authorised to process, responsible and data communication
The processing of the collected data is carried out by internal staff of Iacovazzi Law Firm for the purpose identified and authorised for processing according to specific instructions given in compliance with current legislation.
The data collected, if necessary or instrumental for the execution of the indicated purposes, may be processed by third parties appointed external processors, or, depending on the case, communicated to them as independent owners, namely:
- people, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to our Company, for the purposes referred to in point 4 letter a);
iii. companies, bodies, associations that perform services connected and instrumental to the execution of the above mentioned purposes (market analysis and research service, credit card payments management, computer systems maintenance).
- Place of data processing and their transfer
The processing and storage of data are carried out on servers located within the European Union, also in third-party companies in charge and duly appointed as Data Processors. Currently, the servers are located in Italy. Such data shall not be transferred outside the European Union. The Owner reserves the right to change the location of the servers even outside the European Union, ensuring, in this case, that the transfer takes place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, with the appropriate guarantees provided for by Art. 46 of the GDPR. – In any case, personal data will never be disclosed.
- Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to articles 15 and following of the GDPR, the user has the right to request at any time, access to his personal data, rectification or cancellation of the same, limitation of treatment in cases provided for by Art. 18 of the GDPR, obtaining, in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device the data concerning him, in the cases provided for by Art. 20 of the GDPR. At any time, the user can revoke ex Art. 7 of the GDPR the consent given; propose a complaint to the competent control authority pursuant to article 77 of the GDPR (Personal Data Protection Authority) pursuant to Art. 77 of the GDPR, if it considers that the processing of your data is contrary to the law in force.
The user can make a request for opposition to the processing of his personal data pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR in which to give evidence of the reasons justifying the opposition: the Owner reserves the right to evaluate the application, which would not be accepted in case of existence of legitimate binding reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedom of the user.
Requests must be sent in writing to the Data Controller at the following address: email@example.com
The content of this site is covered by law no. 633/1941 (Copyright Law).
All rights related to the published texts are up to the authors according to the Copyright Law.
The reproduction of the published material is forbidden without the written consent of the author and – in any case – of the direction of the site.
All rights are reserved, also with reference to the elaboration and modalities of the publication of each text. The rights set forth in art. 102 Copyright Law. Both the extraction and re-utilisation of all or part of the content of this site by any means or any form are prohibited.
- Site link
Links from other sites to individual texts are permitted with reference to the source.
- Contents of the listings
The Solicitor, Alessandro Iacovazzi, is not responsible for the contents of the advertisements, nor does he recognise any kind of guarantee regarding the information obtained using their own search services.
Similarly, the solicitor Alessandro Iacovazzi, is not responsible for any damage related to navigation on the advertisers’ sites and linked via links, as it is not required to perform a general surveillance activity in relation to the indexed sites.
However, pursuant to Art. 17 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 70, 9 April 2003, the company that manages the site is kept:
- a) to inform without delay the judicial or administrative authority having supervisory functions, if it is aware of alleged illegal activities or information concerning one of its recipients of the information society service;
- b) to provide without delay, at the request of the competent authorities, the information in its possession that allows the identification of the recipient of its services with which it has data storage agreements, in order to identify and prevent illegal activities.