If you’d like to participate in a tender in Italy, you can take advantage of our legal assistance service Tendersready.
With Tendersready, you will get dedicated legal advisors for Tenders and Procurements.
Our lawyers will guide you in the Italian Tender procedure you would like to participate in through:
- Preliminary advice to understand the requirements of the tender.
- Specific assistance in obtaining valuable tools for entering the Administration websites and digital signature.
- Consulting and assistance in drafting and filling in all the documentation required by the call for tenders in compliance with Italian Tenders Law.
- Assistance in consulting and accessing the Electronic File.
- Assistance in translating and legalising the documents to be submitted.
- Communication with the Contracting Authority all along the procedure.
- Post-tender legal assistance in case of appeals or disputes.
The advantages of participating in Italian Tenders.
Becoming a supplier to the Italian public administration or simply participating in public and private tenders is a crucial opportunity to establish your company’s presence in Italy.
The Italian market offers many opportunities to small and large companies trying to supply quality products or services.
In order to do this, however, it is necessary to familiarise oneself with the system’s bureaucracy, which is sometimes complex, but now increasingly digital.
Recent changes to the procurement code have made the digital procurement file mandatory, allowing the contractor to consult and upload documents easily.
Why is a solicitor necessary to participate in tenders?
If you are a foreign company, you may be unfamiliar with the Italian bureaucratic system, which sometimes does not pay attention to the needs of foreign companies that have as much right to participate in tenders as Italian ones.
For example, you will sometimes have to adapt certain documents to the Italian system or request clarifications from the Contracting Authority.
If your company does not have a tender office, you can retain our assistance during the procurement’s process or ask us to verify the open tenders that best suit your needs.
Italian tenders and Procurement: not only competitive tendering.
The Italian procurement system also allows the Public Administration to directly entrust works to companies for small amounts without the need to call for tenders.
This procedure, called ‘Affidamento diretto’, allows for simplicity and speed and is ideal for works or services of limited amounts.
Leave a Reply